It's fall, y'all!



I love fall. I would love it even more if here in the south, we would actually have fall weather. However, we have about three days of nice weather and then it is back to the oven we call home, until the three weeks of cold weather we will have in like..March.

Anyway, it always seems as there is SO much to do in the fall. Football games, pumpkin patches, corn mazes, fall festivals, art walks, trick or treating, halloween parties....so much to do but so much fun. Here are some pics of a few of our fall festivities. We love to carve pumpkins but my kids always bail out on me about half way through leaving me to do the rest, and then they complain about it. Then, there are the pumpkin patches. We have some great ones around, but the ride up to Chunky MS to lazy acres is by far the best. There is so much to do...animals, hay rides, events like the punkin chunkin, face painting, it is well worth the drive if you kids are a little older and wil enjoy everything. Hope you enjoy the pics and I hope you enjoy your fall, as much as we are enjoying ours!!!


No comments: