A Weekend at the Beach





If you read my blog, or if you have ever read my blog, (especially in the summer months) you know that I love going to the beach, and I am desperately trying to raise my children with the same love of the beach that I have. For a special treat, Aunt Marlene and Uncle Bob, took us to Panama City Beach for the long Martin Luther King weekend. Some of you may say: "It is too cold for the beach!" To that I answer: "rubbish! it is never too cold for the beach!" As evidenced by the pictures, you will see that even if you need coats and pullovers, there is still much fun to be had playing on the beach...

So, at night, in touristy towns like Panama City Beach, there is lots of "stuff" to do. This "stuff" is mostly fun for kids, but if you are cool like me, you go do it, and end up having fun too. We tried our hand at goofy golf, which Zachary is really good at and Mallory...well, she tries. Then, we decided (well, i had the grand idea that it would wear them out if you want me to be totally honest) that we would try the grand maze. So, after about fifteen dead ends, finding the same bridge four times, two tired mommy arms from "hold me! im tired of this!" we decided it would best if we went out one of the cheat doors and went to get something to eat.



Now, lastly, I think I take some pretty good pictures of my kiddos...what do you think? I'm talking about the black and white ones. Im a begging my hubby to buy me a good camera. One that takes them fast and with accurate lighting and everything. If you think I should have one, please leave me a comment so I can show him that "everyone" thinks I should have one!!!!
Until next time, I wish you peaceful ocean breezes and a score under par....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will take your side on this one since I got in trouble the last one. He should get you the most expensive camera there is. Can't wait to see y'all next weekend.

Dionna Walker, Hutton Scholar said...

You know, valentine's day is coming up. A nice digital camera seems to fit the bill to me!!! Much love, XOXOXOX Denise

SStraus said...

I think Todd should buy you WHAT EVER you want WHEN EVER you want it-but then again I am your mother!

odomfamilyfun said...

You need a new camera for sure ;) I begged Troy for one for Christmas and was shocked when he gave me one. I love, love, love having a fun, good camera that has a quick click....I typically missed those sweet moments with my old camera!
Love the beach pics, we are always up for the beach---hot or cold!