Throw me somethin' mister!!!!



If you read this blog, you know last year, we took the kids for a funfilled day in Waveland to the Krewe of Neredis Parade. It is so much fun, that this year, we packed up, and went back. I feel sure, this is going to be a tradition for us, and the families that we go with. We just have so much fun!!!! We took our coolers, tons of food, and set up a place right in the middle of the road. A great place, because we get the parade going up and then coming back down hwy 90!

The kids LOVE it. Now, it is a little over two hours long, so Mallory got sick of it after about an hour, but not my Zachary...no way! My little negotiator was chasing down those floats and he wasn't letting them get by without giving him something! This year, he got some really cool stuff. I must say, he is definately persistent and I have the picture to prove it!


2 comments:

odomfamilyfun said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun. We may pack up and take ours next year; Hayes would have run away from us if we had taken him this year.
I can't believe he caught that much stuff, put it on and didn't topple over...that is great!

Dionna Walker, Hutton Scholar said...

My parents went to that parade too and had a blast! It is a tradition for them too. I am taking Kamryn to her first parade in Mobile this weekend. Yay!!!