summer days, driftin away...


Well friends, the tools on my blogger home page tell me that I have not blogged since May 20th. I have two very good reasons for that...Zachary and Mallory Metz. Wow! Did we have a fun summer. These pictures you are seeing are from our trips to the beach. Yes, you read correctly. Trips. As in three. Am I a lucky girl or what? Don't you think for a minute I dont know how blessed I am to have enjoyed some fun in the sun with my two kiddos!!!! Although, I can assure you right now, that Zach-attack would have a heart-attack if he knew I put up these pictures and in one of them he is lying on a Dora towel....Now, men in my life...dont be getting to fiesty.It was Mallory's towel. He has something very "manly"...Iron man!
In the Metz house we are getting used to being back at work and school and getting up at 6, and having to get dressed, then load up in the car, then drop off two different places, go to work, pick up two different places, homework, reading time, karate, dinner, baths, bedtime....just typing it makes me tired. But of course my precious kiddos make me smile....

How was your summer? Did your kids wear pretty beachy colors and take pictures on balcony's and seashores? Did you see your family? Did you play at the pool till sleep time? Did you eat out too much and sleep too much? I hope so, cause we did!

It's fantastic isnt it????

No comments: